Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by IGrowKale
Tigra220
Tigra220

Veg on the run...

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

Vegas offers plenty of fancy vegan options, but if you're walking the strip and need a quite bite, Chipotle is your place. Located in the Quad, near Harrahs & Margaritaville, across the street from Treasure Island & Caesar's Palace. You can see the sign from the boulevard; it shares space with a couple of other (non-veg friendly) eateries.

They offer sofritas & it's yummy as usual. There's limited seating & it was extremely crowded. We were in line for nearly 1/2 an hour. Not such a quick bite, but it worked for the moment.

IGrowKale
IGrowKale

4 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

Great food and pretty good prices too! I had soft tacos with beans, guacamole, and tons of veggies! I went to 3 different tacos places while in LV and this one is my favourite. I'll be going back when I am in the area again!

Cons: Cafeteria styles location

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: