Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
3475 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
702-836-0804

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by IGrowKale
AnaBanana27
AnaBanana27

Never disappoints

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2015

Sofritas, love it!!! My favorite Mexican fast food.

Pros: cheap, delicious
Cons: none
spinner63
spinner63

reliable good fast

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2015

Chipotle is in an easy location. There is a good choice of healthy options, for example whole wheat tortillas or skip the tortilla and order a Bowl. Inexpensive, we tend to share a single burrito.

Pros: heathly, affordable, vegan option, location on the strip
Cons: seating is not very comfortable, no washroom
serenacarey
serenacarey

So-so Mexican food in a hurry

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2014

I went to Chipotle for the first time and tried the one next to Harrah's on the Strip. The employees seemed annoyed that I didn't really know/understand how their process worked since I had not been there before. I decided to get a rice bowl with black beans, tofu safrito, corn salsa, guacamole, and lettuce. The tofu was WAY too spicy and very liquids. There was a lot of food, but is was very expensive. I will only visit Chipotle if there's nothing else in the area that's vegan.

Pros: Vegan option
Cons: expensive, service, too spicy

Tigra220
Tigra220

Veg on the run...

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

Vegas offers plenty of fancy vegan options, but if you're walking the strip and need a quite bite, Chipotle is your place. Located in the Quad, near Harrahs & Margaritaville, across the street from Treasure Island & Caesar's Palace. You can see the sign from the boulevard; it shares space with a couple of other (non-veg friendly) eateries.

They offer sofritas & it's yummy as usual. There's limited seating & it was extremely crowded. We were in line for nearly 1/2 an hour. Not such a quick bite, but it worked for the moment.

IGrowKale
IGrowKale

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

Great food and pretty good prices too! I had soft tacos with beans, guacamole, and tons of veggies! I went to 3 different tacos places while in LV and this one is my favourite. I'll be going back when I am in the area again!

Cons: Cafeteria styles location

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: