Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

ShantiPeace
ShantiPeace

Satisfied

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2015

I just went to Chipotle after a hike. It was a nice surprise. I had a huge bowl with brown rice, black beans, veggies, tofu mixture (that I actually spit out at first because it tasted and felt like meat - not that I would know its been many years since that time) corn, huge dollop of avocado, fresh salsa and lettuce. It hit the spot after a hot hike. Though not organic, all offerings are "responsible". Glad I went. Happy to see a chain place like this.

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: