Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

mikey725
mikey725

pretty tasty

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2015

Second time trying Chipotle. First time at the Archer Rd location. Very busy. Service was not the best. They get the job done but you feel rushed. Borderline rude. Super cold inside! Some limited outside seating available, thankfully. Now the best part, the sofritas (marinated tofu) is great! Very tasty burrito bowl.

Pros: sofritas rocks!
Cons: dirty tables, like an icebox inside ( and I like it cold! )
KarenRentz
KarenRentz

Decent

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

oday was my first time visiting this restaurant since my conversion to veganism because I thought I might try their soyfrito filling(which they didn't have by the way)and I almost left due to the long line. Service was slow and they didn't have a whole lot of variety in terms of vegetables. The only vegetables they had were lettuce, bell peppers/onions and salsa. I ended up ordering their burrito bowl of rice, beans, lettuce, salsa and guacamole, which did taste pretty good, but overall it was a okay experience. I won't be all that eager to return in the future.

Pros: Decent food, Inexpensive
Cons: Limited Vegetables /No Soyfrito , long, Slow Service
CORE
CORE

Awesome

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

Great food. Super people.

Pros: Grass Fed, Cage Free, Vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: