Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese restaurant decorated in dark furnishings, red accents, candlelight, and a giant golden Buddha. Ask for the vegetarian menu. Open til late. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
100 10th St (downtown Atlanta)
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
404-875-5278

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Juliette83
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Great vegan options

Posted on 02 / 20 / 2013

If you tell them that you're vegetarian, they give you a different menu.

They have vegan versions of your typical Chinese dishes. I've tried a handful, and everything is good quality/great taste.

Definitely recommend this place on a trip to Atlanta. Staff is quite friendly, also.

Pros: Veg menu, Friendly
Cons: Serves meat
Guest
Guest

This is how ALL Chinese food should be!

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2013

One of my sisters took me here in 2011 and I simply fell in love! I have since gone back several times and I always order from the vegan menu. The services is great, the food is delicious, the people are very friendly, the atmosphere is clean and comfortable. I wish it was closer to my house, I would go once a week!

Pros: great price, great food, great service
Cons: tight parking
baba_akili
baba_akili

some time I eat

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2012

I rarely eat cooked foods but when I do I do enjoy the dish I eat here. Lin is amazingi always try to eat when she is there, she trys to make sure you enjoy what you eat. I love the place. If your transitioning from a meat based diet I would say eat here they hevw two kitchens one for veggies and the other for people that still eat meat.

Pros: they have two kitchens one for vegetarians, the food I had was good and they have brown , rice. the staff is very nice!
Cons: no raw dishes

navski
navski

it's open all night

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2009

I wouldn't say the food here was too great, but compared to what you would otherwise find to eat arriving in Atlanta after 11pm, it's unbeatable. The sauces were over-sweet and the textures of the fake meats were greasy, but it doesn't taste too bad, includes an assortment of real vegetables (I even saw red pepper on the plate!) and late at night was a huge relief. There's an extensive vegetarian menu and the different "meats" were actually different from each other, unlike some of the veg Chinese places where it doesn't matter which one you order - it's all the same thing anyway. It's more casual than I expected from the description of the decor on the main page. Although it has dim lighting, red shades on the light fixtures and a buddha statue, it's still cheap Chinese. I don't think I would go back here unless it was after hours.

Pros: open till 6am, some vegetables, large veg menu
Cons: too much sugar in the sauce, too greasy
secretlittlenono
secretlittlenono

YUM

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2009

Chinese Buddha is one of my favorite restaurants. I eat there once, sometimes twice a week. The food is exceptional and they offer a great variety of "meats" for vegans and vegetarians. The food here tastes just as good as, if not better than, any non-vegetarian chinese meal out there. I definitely recommend it.

Pros: Great Up-Scale Atmosphere / Free Parking, Affordable, Tasty! / Vegan friendly
Cons: n/a, n/a, n/a
Miguel
Miguel

Chinese Buddha

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2009

I would recommend this to vegetarians who enjoy chinese cuisine. The inside has dimmed lights, asian art, and I do remember it being a clean restaurant. It was years ago when I went, but it the serivce was good, above average and the food was good as well. Just ask for them personalize vegetarian menu. It's in Midtown close to 10th street and W. Peachtree Street near the highway I believe. I will be going again.

Pros: good food, nice environment, decent parking
Juliette83
Juliette83

You might think it's real meat!

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2008

Chinese Buddha is awesome. The atmosphere is nice although I don't like parking behind the building. The vegetarian menu is packed with the same entrees you would find in most asian restaurants except the 'chicken', 'pork', and 'beef' are vegetarian. The staff has always been very friendly.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Large selection
Cons: Parking in back

Dear Owner and Manager of Chinese Buddha: