Serves meat, veg options available. Primarily meat-based menu but has a vegetable section and several mock meats labeled "imitation" food. Portions are generous. Also offers the usual Chinese tofu and vegetable dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by elles_belles
elles_belles
elles_belles

Love this place!

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2011

The portions are huge for the price. I usually order the General Tso's mock chicken. There are two sizes. The largest size is impossible not to take home. The smaller order takes up half the plate and the other half is filled with white rice. I've taken that home for leftovers before as well though.
I've also tried the sesame noodles which were delicious. I really like their spring rolls.

Dear Owner and Manager of China Moon: