Serves meat, veg options available. Offers mock chicken and mock beef. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by anomalouslass
evsnow
evsnow

Yum!

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2011

Great veg 'chicken', but just be careful to be clear when you order because I'm pretty sure they gave us actual chicken one time (the consistency and look seemed different so I did not even touch it). Favorite dishes are the orange and sesame 'chicken'. Thought the kung pao was a little strange but it might just not be to my taste, even though I usually like kung pao. Delicious spring rolls and vegetable low mein. Good price for a lot of food.

Pros: delicious dishes every time, good price, nice people
Cons: got real chicken on a veg order NOOOO
Guest
Guest

When it is good, it is very, very good......

4 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2009

I have had almost all of China Max's veggie "chicken" options and when they are cooked well, they are divine. Sometimes it can be a bit crispy, but my boyfriend still enjoys them. I like the General Tso's and the Kung Pao best. Definitely a nice option for those that miss the taste of chinese food and want a quick meal. Whenever I call for pick up they tell me it will be ready in 10 minutes and it always is.

Pros: cheap, fast , tasty
Cons: touch and go, in amherst

Dear Owner and Manager of China Max: