Chicco Integrale

A vegetarian organic restaurant with kitchen and organic boutique. Has vegan options. Offers some precooked and gourmet breakfasts and lunches. Dinner is also served. Gluten-free and vegan. Supermarket inside with food and natural cosmetics. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Organic, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery
Via Plinio 48
Milan, Italy 20125
0220245098

Open Tue-Sat 8am-8pm, closed Sun-Mon.

First Review by halrhp
halrhp
halrhp

moltissimo chico - very tiny, and not so veggie

2 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2012

I stopped by and looked in. There is a glass case under the counter where you order, and there were very large pieces of raw meat there. That turned me off. And the place is so small, I coulnd't figure out where I might sit, and it was cold outside. I didn't eat there. maybe the food is good, but I won't know.

I tried to rate it one cow, but got a message that the lowest rating for a vegetarian restaurant is 2 cows. I am not convinced it is a vegetarian restaurant.

Pros: small?, quiet street
Cons: Is it veggie?, meat in case

Dear Owner and Manager of Chicco Integrale: