Chicago Hot Dogs

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegan menu; owner supports and understands veganism. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Non-veg

FrankHpunto
FrankHpunto

nothing vegan

3 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2013

The place looks nice, but they did not have any vegan options.
But they offer a vegetarian menu and the staff is really caring and friendly.

Pros: vegetarian options
Cons: nothing vegan
Fer
Fer

Only for Hot Dogs

3 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2013

Walking in the street, I was stopped by a "Hot Dog Man" offering me leaflets to enter in the bar. I said him "no thanks I am vegetarian" and said, please enter, you are also welcome. Inside, we can found a table with two chairs and in green banner, a vegetarian menu is offered at 5 - 6 euros. I ordered a simple veg hot dog for 2,5 euros. The friendly owner explain me she offer tofu hot dogs because everytime there are more vegetarian people. Cheap and quick option. No vegan mayonaise.

Pros: Cheap
Cons: Only hot dogs, Only one table

Dear Owner and Manager of Chicago Hot Dogs: