Health food market with many vegan items, including freshly made vegan wraps and other carry out food items. more-less
22 W Maple St (N State St)
Chicago, Illinois 60610
312-642-2220

Mon-Fri 9:30am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:30pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by SynthVegan
Oliveyou
Oliveyou

so so market

3 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

This market is mostly about supplements. Food section is small. Deli/juice bar is ehh. No friendly service here.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Chicago Soy Dairy Soft Serve

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

Now I've had Chicago Soy Dairy Soft Serve before, you can find it in a lot of states, but RARELY do they have two flavors you can swirl together! Chicago Health Foods has it in the back cafe where we also got a tasty veggie wrap, combined for $11 one wrap and two swirls! I wish they had vegan cones! On a hot Chicago day of 100+ degree weather it was pure taste bud nirvana!

Pros: soft serve, veggie wrap
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Chicago Health Foods

4 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2012

I found this little store, located in Gold Coast, by chance a few months ago. I had to drop my car off for service in the area and decided to walk home when I saw a sign for a vegan product outside the door of this store. So in I went to check it out. To my surprise, they had many vegan items and they even had some sort of deli in the back. I would certainly go here again - if it were a shorter walking distance from my home I'd frequent it more often.

Dear Owner and Manager of Chicago Health Foods: