Serves meat, veg options available. Offers some vegan options; try the sweet and sour tofu, General Tso's soychicken, Mongolian soybeef. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg
456 Payne Rd (Maine Mall area)
Scarborough, Maine 04074
207-883-7665

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by indigosky
Tom
Tom

Good selection

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2010

They have a nice veg menu, and the General Tso's soy-chikn is excellent !

zieo92
zieo92

Very realistic soy!

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2009

We were in Saco for a vacation and my family let me choose where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner and I found Chia Sen on Happycow.net! Yay! I have been an ovo-lacto-vegetarian for a year and a half and haven't really explored vegetarian restaurants. But Chia Sen had a whole page of vegetarian options! I was so excited! Usually it's only a paragraph (if that).

I had the Sesame Soy Chicken. I was rather nervous about eating it because it looked so much like the (once alive) chicken that my family was eating and the texture and taste was mostly like I remember chicken!It was excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant! It looked like it was closed from far away, but that is just because they closed the shades for ambiance. My carnivorous family enjoyed their meat and I enjoyed my soy so it is a great place for everyone to get some delicious Chinese food!

Pros: realistic soy meat, good rice, nice sized portions for sharing
Cons: rather pricey
aradiapixie
aradiapixie

yummyyyy

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2008

I go here a lot, the soy beef w/ orange flavor and the soy beef w/broccoli are my favs. I wish it was all vegan.

Pros: yummy, nice people, cute place
Cons: not all vegan

indigosky
indigosky

This place is amazing!

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2007

Very, very good soymeat dishes. The texture is good, the flavor is amazing. Try the "Orange Chicken" or the "General Tso's". We've eaten there 3 times now and each time it has been excellent.

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, affordable
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of Chia Sen: