Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe with many vegetarian and vegan options including tofu and tempeh wraps, grilled veggie paninis, tofu scramble, and soymilk for coffee. Staff knows what vegan means and are helpful. Uses local produce as much as possible and has a special international themed dinner on weekends. Live music Fri and Sat nights featuring local musicians. Local artists' artwork on displayed on walls. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Wed 7:00am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-5:00pm

First Review by PennsyltuckyVeggie

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2015

This place seemed like it would be amazing when I first entered. The staff member who took my order seemed to care little about my dietary restrictions, though he did make sure that my order would be made vegan. Once seated, it took a LONG time to receive food and, though the food was good, the service was terrible. I may give the place another chance if I am ever in the area, but I am in no hurry.

Pros: Good food.
Cons: Terrible service, Disinterested staff, Slow

Adorable cafe with several vegan options

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2013

I was so delighted to find this cute little cafe in downtown Lewisburg! In addition to coffee and tea, they had a great brunch and lunch menu with many vegan options; I had a hard time deciding what to get! They also had several vegan desserts including chocolate espresso cookies and oatmeal raisin- the latter were amazing!

I got a grilled tofu salad with sesame dressing and it was fresh and delicious.

The place itself is adorable and well decorated with local art on the walls and a light, fun ambiance. Friendly staff and quick service! Would definitely go back if I lived in the area, especially to check out their vegan brunch options (including tofu scramble!)

Pros: many vegan options, good value, great vibe

Tucked Away

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2011

Look for it off Market Street's main drag in Cherry Alley.

Lunches at Cherry Alley Cafe are always a vegetarian treat, I check out the soups first on the chalkboard before entering.

Vegans can always enjoy the Grilled Tofu Wrap (Marinated and grilled Tofu, Basmati Rice, Green & Red Cabbage, Carrots, Tomato & Lettuce with Sesame Ginger Dressing) or the Tempeh Wrap (Thai Tempeh cake, Basmati Rice, Carrots, Tomato & Lettuce with spicy Mango Sauce).

Plenty to choose from! I have been half a dozen times and always been pleased.

Pros: vegetarian soup!, computer access
Cons: limted cafe menu, apathetic staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cherry Alley Cafe: