CLOSED: Cheiro Verde

Vegetarian restaurant open since October 2012, Buffet offers lacto-ovo Chinese food with some vegan options; please ask owner. JULY 2014 REPORTED SHUT. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Buffet

First Review by imogenmichel
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

Veggie oasis in Foz do Igacu

5 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

I came here for lunch this week and they couldn't have been more lovely and helpful! Everything in the buffet is vegetarian with about half the hot dishes being vegan and plenty of side salads. When I told them I was vegan, they made me up some vegan spring rolls especially for me, so I was very grateful. They certainly went out of their way to accommodate me as a vegan and I would definitely recommend them, especially as Foz do Igacu is not the most veg-friendly of places.

Pros: Very good value at R$15 for buffet, Very helpful for vegans, Friendly staff
Cons: Not all the staff understand what vegan , is so need to be clear.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Cheiro Verde: