Cheese-ology

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu is almost exclusively macaroni and cheese dishes. Most dishes are lacto-vegetarian and can be made vegan by asking for Daiya cheddar or mozzarella cheese. Has gluten free macaroni. Also offers salad and bread stick. Casual atmosphere. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
6602 Delmar Blvd (Old Bonhomme Rd)
University City, Missouri 63130
314-863-6365

Open Tue-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 12-9pm.

First Review by nardanddee
fondducoeur
fondducoeur

Great Vegan Mac and Cheese

4 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

This is definitely the place to go if you are a vegan who misses Mac and Cheese. Every so often I get a craving for it and hit up Cheeseology. It is also a great place to take non-vegans.
You can make your own dish by picking your cheese (or vegan cheese) and veggies, or have one of the standard dishes made vegan. I always get the Mediterranean Mac and Cheese w/Daiya, which includes olives, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes, and it's awesome.
I don't particularly recommend the bread sticks with marinara as I have not been impressed (and the sauce is served cold), but the Mac and Cheese is delicious. For me, a small skillet is plenty.

Pros: Vegan Mac and Cheese!, Serves beer
Cons: Limited sides to eat with the pasta
mslacey
mslacey

Best Mac N Cheese Ever!

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

I haven't been compelled to make my own at home, as I haven't really been missing cheese in general. This absolutely hit the spot! Only one in St. Louis and they have about seven of their menu items they can make vegan AND gluten free if you like. It's an additional $1, but still very filing for the "small" skillet. I didn't think i would eat it all, daiya cheese can be a bit much, but not at all in this case. I had the Mediterranean Mac n cheese, kalamata olives and artichokes which balanced it really well. On a freezing night like tonight, it was perfect. Wish we had a Mac n cheese restaurant just like this at home... maybe I'd be an addict lol. Got to come here!

Pros: Delicious, Great Pricing, Lots Of Options
Cons: Staff Was A Bit Rough
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Cheese-ology

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

The broccoli cheddar mac & cheese vegan style was excellent! I've had many good and bad vegan mac & cheese's in my lifetime and can say that Cheese-ology pulled it off quite well; the overall flavoring was perfect. You can get most of their dishes vegan, as they just replace the cheese with Daiya.

nardanddee
nardanddee

decadent

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2012

I was intrigued by the concept of a restaurant making just Mac n Cheese. So I had to try it. Not only do they have a vegan option but they now offer 8 of their menu items that can all be veganized. I had the broccoli and cheddar an requested onions and garlic to be added. Awesome on a night you just craze a guilty pleasure. I wish this place was a chain because we could use one I. The DC area.

Pros: wide variety, vegans and omnivores, flavorful
Cons: meter parking out front

Dear Owner and Manager of Cheese-ology: