Cheese Burger

Serves meat, veg options available. Burger eatery with several locations. Has a vegetarian Gardenburger though the buns contain dairy. Vegans could get the chipotle black bean burger with extra salad. The onion rings are cooked in a fryer with meats; however, the wedges and chips were suitable to eat. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by healthgrrl
healthgrrl
healthgrrl

Gorgeous view!

3 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

The view from this waterfront restaurant is amazing. Our server was very accommodating in ensuring that I had a meal that I could eat. They were able to provide both vegetarian and vegan options. Unfortunately, in the burger department the buns were not vegan, so I ended up going for the black bean burger on a salad. Yummy, but I would have preferred it as an actual burger.

Pros: Accommodating, The view!, Our server
Cons: Buns are not vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Cheese Burger: