Chay Village - Friedrichshain

Second Chay Viet restaurant in Berlin, opened Jan 2014. Serves vegetarian Vietnamese food and most of the food is either vegan, or can be made vegan on request. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Asian
Niederbarnimstraße 10, Friedrichshain
Berlin, Germany 10247
+49-3041993786

Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-11pm, Sat 3-11pm, Sun 2-10pm.

First Review by J-Veg
J-Veg
J-Veg

Delicious Vietnamese veggie food 2.0

5 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2014

I'm a fan of the food they do at their restaurant in Schöneberg in the west of the city (http://www.happycow.net/reviews/chay-village-berlin-32227) and I was glad to find out that they opened another restaurant further east, closer to where I live.

All the food is freshly prepared and there are some really interesting traditional Vietnamese dishes (which, according to my Vietnamese friends, was really authentic) as well as more Thai inspired dishes. Most of the menu is vegan and it seems that the only non-vegan items can be made vegan by removing the egg or honey. I'd definitely recommend it.

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Authentic Vietnamese food

Dear Owner and Manager of Chay Village - Friedrichshain: