Chat Patti

A strict vegetarian Indian restaurant serving North Indian, South Indian and Gujarati style food. Has plenty of vegan choices or dishes that can be made vegan. Family-friendly. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out
1594 Woodcliff Dr NE (N Druid Hills Rd)
North Druid Hills, Georgia 30329
404-633-5595

Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-9pm, Sat-Sun 12-9pm, closed Mon.

First Review by qpjames
Conzetti
Conzetti

Delicious and inexpensive

5 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2014

Overall: The food here is incredibly good. I highly recommend the large vegetarian sampler, which provides a taste of most of the vegan options. It was difficult to convey that I wanted items devoid of any animal products, but that shouldn't take away from the quality of the experience.

The food: The sampler was served with freshly made vegan Roti. It was extremely tasty and served hot. The chickpeas and the cauliflower were particularly flavorful, and very spicy.

The feel: The atmosphere is lacking, which likely attributes to the poor visibility of this restaurant. Most customers order food for carry out, and I was the single soul eating in the restaurant. There is limited seating available, but I don't recommend dining in unless you like hole in the wall establishments.

Pros: the food
Cons: atmosphere , bathroom
calamaestra
calamaestra

Surprisingly Good

5 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

I went here not knowing what to expect. The Indian place at the other end of the mall kept putting cheese in my food so I left. I was surprised at how good the food was here. There were many vegan options. However, the staff doesn't understand the word "vegan" so ask for "no diary." Some things are very spicy which is a good thing to me.

qpjames
qpjames

So Very Good!!

5 Posted on 04 / 18 / 2013

I cannot tell you how much I enjoy eating here! I drove by this place every day for several years and didn't even notice it was there. Now, I can't pass it by without stopping to get something. Family atmosphere, authentic food, no meat, no eggs, just good vegetarian and vegan dishes. If you are in the Atlanta area, do yourself a favor and go to Chat Patti!

Pros: Great Food, Great Value, Everything Vegetarian
Cons: A little hard to find :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Chat Patti: