A tidy restaurant located in a shopping center. Large menu with mainly vegan versions of Thai food along with some American food like veggie burgers, wraps, and dips. Free parking in large lot. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Thai, Take-out, Delivery, Catering
711 Fair Oaks Ave Ste K (Mission St)
South Pasadena, California 91030
626-441-2484

Open Mon-Fri 11am-3pm, 4-9:30pm, Sat 5-9:30pm, closed Sun.

First Review by sabri
arsickler
arsickler

Great variety, great food

5 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

Been here three times and have loved every visit. I've tried the yellow curry, red curry, and red curry. All were great; my favorite was the green. The location is close and the establishment is cute and homey. Their Thai iced tea "ice cream" is a must try. Will continue to eat here; it's currently my "go-to" place.

earthville
earthville

Good value vegan Thai

4 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

Stopped by for lunch while passing through South Pasadena. The food is typical of LA area veg*n Thai places, and the lunch specials are good value at around $8. The "chicken" satay was recommendable.

Ample free parking in the lot out front.

xuxa
xuxa

Fantastic food served by a sweet waitress

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

My partner and I ate here yesterday and loved it! We had the faux chicken skewers with peanut sauce apetizer and the papaya salad and spicy mint/lemongrass faux beef. They were all great. Total meal with generous tip was about $35 for two. Photos of food at http://onensemble.org/2012/01/vegan-food-bike-tour/
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 01, 2012

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

sabri
sabri

Very good!

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2011

I went to this new restaurant with my boyfriend and his causen which is a meat eater with lots of food allergies. We ordered three appetizers to share and each of us got a main dish. everything was delicious and the personnel was so attentive to satisfy the requests of the causen. We will go back for sure.

Pros: Food, parking , kindness of personnel
Cons: Opening hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Charm Vegan: