A tidy restaurant located in a shopping center. Large menu with mainly vegan versions of Thai food along with some American food like veggie burgers, wraps, and dips. Free parking in large lot. closed Sunday Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Thai, Take-out, Delivery, Catering
711 Fair Oaks Ave Ste K (Mission St)
South Pasadena, California 91030

Sofafilms
Sofafilms

consistently good

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2014

I have been here three times and enjoyed my meal each time. I love the Pad Thai and the Thai iced tea. My husband enjoyed the Pad Broccoli. The sauce was delicious. We also decided to try their vegan ice cream. OMG..... SO DELICIOUS!!! We had the chocolate raspberry truffle flavor. It had delightful chunks of cashew and chocolate. So good!

Lruuiz
Lruuiz

great quality. good prices

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2014

Soo tasty and not overwhelmingly expensive. B

arsickler
arsickler

Great variety, great food

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

Been here three times and have loved every visit. I've tried the yellow curry, red curry, and red curry. All were great; my favorite was the green. The location is close and the establishment is cute and homey. Their Thai iced tea "ice cream" is a must try. Will continue to eat here; it's currently my "go-to" place.

earthville
earthville

Good value vegan Thai

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

Stopped by for lunch while passing through South Pasadena. The food is typical of LA area veg*n Thai places, and the lunch specials are good value at around $8. The "chicken" satay was recommendable.

Ample free parking in the lot out front.

xuxa
xuxa

Fantastic food served by a sweet waitress

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

My partner and I ate here yesterday and loved it! We had the faux chicken skewers with peanut sauce apetizer and the papaya salad and spicy mint/lemongrass faux beef. They were all great. Total meal with generous tip was about $35 for two. Photos of food at http://onensemble.org/2012/01/vegan-food-bike-tour/
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 01, 2012

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
sabri
sabri

Very good!

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2011

I went to this new restaurant with my boyfriend and his causen which is a meat eater with lots of food allergies. We ordered three appetizers to share and each of us got a main dish. everything was delicious and the personnel was so attentive to satisfy the requests of the causen. We will go back for sure.

Pros: Food, parking , kindness of personnel
Cons: Opening hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Charm Vegan: