Serves meat, veg options available. Vegi kabob does not have egg. Be sure to ask for sides that do not contain butter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

binjones
binjones

Good food, Afghani not Indian

4 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

The food here is great. The owners are pleasant to del with. Your veggie choices are limited, but what they have has great flavor. Definitely a place to try.

Pros: Great flavor, Really good afghani food
Cons: Limited selection
Golddust1983
Golddust1983

Delicious

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2013

I love this place. I have been going to them for years. I originally started going when I was a meat eater. When I switched vegetarian it was no problem. But a year ago I went vegan and thought I wouldn't be able to return.
I was wrong, I stopped in and just asked. They told me a lot of their dishes are cooked with oil not butter. Their veggie patty is amazing and doesn't have egg.
They are so friendly in there you can ask them all the questions you want without looking like one of those crazies.
Their serving size is way too big but it makes great left overs.
Oh yeah and the na'an (the bread) is vegan yum-o!

Dear Owner and Manager of Charcoal Kabob: