Serves meat, veg options available. Choose from burrito, quesadilla, torta, and add-ons such as vegan chorizo, grilled veggies, nopales and mole. Staff understands the term vegan and how to have your food made vegan. Vegan food is clearly marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by losthighway
J-Veg
J-Veg

Pleasant surprise

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

This place had one pretty average review when I went so I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was freshly made and had a home-made feel. The staff were super friendly and there were three choices of vegan "filling" for tacos, nachos, sandwiches or burritos. They also had a choice of salsas to spice up your meal.

I'd recommend going in the summer and sitting outside. It's quite small on the inside though.

Pros: Home-made style delicousness
Cons: small interior
losthighway
losthighway

Good Salsas

3 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

Not too much to write about this place.

I tried a vegan burrito. It wasn't bad, but not particularly special.
There are three salsas though that you can serve yourself (roja, verde, and habanero). These are the real stars. Very fresh and flavorful.

The price was a bit expensive, if I remember correctly. About 6€.

Pros: Great salsa
Cons: Average Burritos, Pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Chaparro: