Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese restaurant. Menu also includes vegetarian dishes using faux meat and tofu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

untemperedhope
untemperedhope

Simply Terrible

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2010

The selection is large enough- as well as the slew of very positive reviews. A meat-eating friend and I went there. He was rather neutral to his dish. I got the faux orange chicken. The broccoli was under-cooked but the "meat" was... somehow it was overly chewy, dry, sharp, crusty, and difficult to swallow. The decor on the inside was intriguing with little room to sit. It was also a little slow.

Pros: Cheap, Open Late
Cons: Not Tasty, Slow
lmp99
lmp99

good vegetarian options

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2010

Chang's has a good selection of both mock meat and tofu dishes that are fairly cheap for the portion size. My favorite item on the menu is the "chicken" lo mein...it's the most delicious lo mein I've ever had, although it is VERY greasy. I'm also a fan of the general gao's or sesame tofu. Spring rolls are good, thicker than average, but also extremely greasy. I can't speak for the restaurant itself since I always get delivery.

Pros: excellent food
Cons: greasy

Dear Owner and Manager of Chang's House: