Small vegetarian snack bar at the train station Schwabstraße. Serves Turkish fast food like cig köfte and lahmacun. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Turkish
Schwabstrasse 26
Stuttgart, Germany 70176

Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm

First Review by bhukit-tima

Quick, tasty, great value

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2015

Following another reviewer's comments I tried the Cig Köfte. It was delicious. I loved the mint in it.

3 euros. Also has a piece of baklava (1 euro) to finish it off as I left the place.

If I lived near here, I'd be a regular. I want to try everything they make.

You'll find it opposite the Rewe supermarket.

Pros: tasty, choices, cheap
Cons: none

Super delicious! Yummie!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2015

The main product is vegan Cig köfte. You can get it as a wrap (Dürüm) or on a plate (also available in larger portions).
An awsome meal at any time of the day: fresh and spicy and 100% vegan.
You will also love the tasty pomegranate sauce. I promise!

Pros: Unique taste, Friendly staff
Cons: no toilet

Delicious Vegetarian Turkish fast food

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

Cesa Cig Koefte is the first outlet in Germany of a Turkish fast food chain, serving only meet-free products. It's special Bulgur based delicious offerings, with the Cesa wrap even being vegan.
For only 3 EUR you get a great wrap with the special Bulgur paste and fresh salads. There are a few more options, also some sweet Baklava.
Very nice and modern interior, few tables for dine in; take out of course available.
Extremely friendly staff; explaining all the details.
Highly recommended!

Pros: taste, staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cesa Cigkofte: