Natural products. Shop opens 10-18. Restaurant is open at lunch time with wide variety of vegan and vegetarian dishes. more-less

Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by zurika

Good little store in Brera

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2014

I came here twice during my stay in Milan, both times in the evening, so I can't really comment on their lunch service. Other than that, it was a nice little store in the center Brera. The space was quite tiny, selection was by no means extensive, but more than enough to get you covered in terms healthy snacks, travel supplies, breakfast items, etc. I found the prices slightly higher than NaturaSì, but that was understandable due to the central location. Worth a look if you're in the area.

Pros: central location
Cons: prices

great place for a quick lunch

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2009

This small cafe has interesting, yummy, affordable lunch specials each week. Plenty of vegetarian choices for hot food (something you won't always find in Milan if you don't want pasta).

Pros: good value, healthy food

Dear Owner and Manager of Centro Botanico: