Market offering a variety of foods and grocery including locally grown produce, deli foods, bakery, beer and wine, and more. more-less
20148 10th Ave NE
Poulsbo, Washington 98370
360-779-1881

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Good grocery store with lots for us veggie people

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2009

I've only been in this store once, so obviously I don't know this store as much as the locals who shop here all the time, but I did spend quite some time going through this place, kind of making a picnic lunch on our day out. For a vegetarian, there are a million choices, for a vegan not near as much, but I still found enough to do alright. They had a great bulk food section, even their own tofu, plus a good selection of other fake meats, (better then the Central Market near my house in Mill Creek actually) some vegan baked goods, plus many other things. Being a vegan I didn't check out their deli or pizza centers, but they did have some veggie options, but I didn't see any vegan ones. My wife stopped off and got some nautropathic herbs for her tummy. Nice atmosphere, good store, when I'm in Poulsbo, this is the store I'll be stopping at for sure. Some good stuff for us veggies on the go and for some real shopping.

Pros: big well laid out store, great bulk food section
Cons: not a lot of vegan prepared goods

Dear Owner and Manager of Central Market: