Market offers a variety of foods and grocery including locally grown produce, organic, deli foods, bakery, bulk staples, beer and wine, and more. more-less

First Review by suzo
Veganryche
Veganryche

Great Produce!

4 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2010

Central Market has some really great, fresh, organic produce. If you're so inclined, you may also purchase produce by the case (and if you/your family can't eat it all yourself, you can split it with your raw/vegan friends) and save a bundle. They also have a lot of vegan options throughout the store, including quite a bit in the frozen foods selection. And, as Thoor said, lots of different tofu, even fried tofu cubes. I don't think I've seen that anywhere else. Also, you can find many ethnic items and seasonings that you can't really find too many other places.

Pros: Great, fresh, organic produce, Dave's Killer Bread, Uncle Eddies Vegan Cookies
Cons: A bit high priced, Need more vegan options in the deli, Lack of vegan cake (maybe that's a pro?)
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Central Market has some great stuff

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2009

They have one whole section for tofu... that should tell you right there that this is a good place to shop. I buy all my asian vegan foods here, (they've got lots of asian fake meats) they have a great sellection and it is dirt cheap, my locally produced non gmo tofu costs me a little over a buck, you can't beat that with a veggie stick. It is veggie friendly and even us vegans can find a few nice things. They had their vegan cheese on sale a few months back and I stocked up. Some of their prices are a little high, but they do have some great stuff and are for sure worth going to. Stop by the tofu section, it is almost worth going just to see that.

Pros: great vegan asian foods, some great veggie choices
Cons: some of their prices are high, lots of meat products served
Hawaiianjess
Hawaiianjess

Love this market!

5 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2009

I'm in Mill creek frequently on business. I always get my food here, the deli is awesome! Large vegetarian bar with mostly indian(love it!) and a variety of other things to choose from. Also lots of different cold salads that are delicious. Great market! I wish I had one in Portland!

Pros: excellent food, variety

suzo
suzo

awesome store

5 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2007

Best grocery store i've every been to. Good selection good prices, lots of organic goods and helpful staff.

Pros: excellent selection, good value , healthy choices
Cons: can get pretty busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Central Market: