Cedars Restaurant Lebanese ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian section on the menu. Lentil soup is vegan suitable as several appetizers. Belly dancing on Saturday evenings; reservations suggested for that night. Price: Moderate more-less
Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by elles_belles
Eenasmom
Eenasmom

I'm so glad we finally got here!

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

I will never make myself crazy over appetizers for a party again! The most amazing and flavorful food. I can't believe this gem is in Camp Hill!

elles_belles
elles_belles

One of my favorites in the are

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

Their baba ganoush is amazing! As is their hummus. About 80% of their appetizers are vegan. I've also tried the falafel and the fried cauliflower. I wasn't too impressed with those. Service is friendly and relatively fast. Also, this place has a nice date night vibe to it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cedars Restaurant Lebanese Cuisine: