You have to be a guest at the waterfall villas to dine there, but given that the gourmet vegetarian/vegan/raw food is so delicious and exquisitely presented, and served in the gorgeous surroundings of a private rainforest reserve, the resort is a destination in itself for vegetarians/vegans and raw foodists. My husband and I got married at the resort and ate several of the meals - there is no menu but no disappointments either as everything tastes wonderful, including their fresh juices. The eco-resort is a yoga retreat and spa too. They have packages which include all meals. Highly recommended!Pros: gourmet food, beautifully presented, gorgeous setting
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Dominical Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cascadas Farallas - Waterfall Villas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 646 times since Jan 2013.