Vegetarian B&B (vegan option available) in a quiet panoramic location among vineyards and olive groves. more-less
Vocabolo Resano 6
Orte, Italy 01028
+39-3382627233

First Review by hadar_sk
menadevi
menadevi

Wonderful Short Stay for Lunch

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2012

Casale Hotensaie was truly a dream. My husband and I drove from Rome to Umbria and stopped at Casale for lunch on the way. The hostess was ready for us when we arrived to this beautiful gem in the hills of Orte. Our meal was specially prepared just for us. It wasn't 5-star restaurant quality, but it was tasty home style cooking. The cook was a very sweet lady from Venezuela. The property is beautiful and quiet with a clean pool and garden. We did not go into any of the rooms, but the house looked spacious, clean and well kept. This is an excellent place to go if you want peace, quiet and natural beauty with amazing landscape views of grape vineyards and hills.
There were 2 friendly dogs on the property. I like dogs, but lots of people are allergic so I didn't think it was a good idea to have them there.

Pros: Beautiful Location, Decent food, Clean and quiet
Cons: Animals on property
hadar_sk
hadar_sk

Terrible!

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2012

Soggiornare al B&B Casale Hortensiae e stato terribile! Ospitalita  da parte della titolare inesistente (e evidente che svolge questo lavoro senza metterci la passione e il cuore), colazione scarsissima (pane vecchio e poco! Ho chiesto 2 fette in pie e mi ha guardata male!!!). Quando si fa colazione e vietato sporcare ed e necessario stare molto attenti quando si prende la marmellata o si versa il te nella tazza (chi conduce un B&B dovrebbe essere flessibile e tollerante), acqua fredda e niente pulizia giornaliera della camera. Inoltre l'ultimo giorno sono stata cacciata in malo modo dalla camera! Dulcis in fundo c'era il gatto, che circolava liberamente in casa, con una zecca sul musetto....

Staying at B & B Casale Hortensiae was terrible! Hospitality by the owner does not exist (it is obvious that does this job without putting the passion and the heart), very poor breakfast (bread and a little old! I asked for 2 more slices and looked at me wrong!). When you mess Breakfast is prohibited and you must be very careful when you take the jam, or pour the tea into the cup (who runs a B & B should be flexible and tolerant), cold water and no daily maid service. Moreover, the last day I was rudely expelled from the room! Finally there was the cat that roamed freely in the house with a mint on the nose ....

Dear Owner and Manager of Casale Hortensiae: