Casa Vegetariana

Self-service style vegan restaurant offering appetizers, salads, gaskets, soups & broths, baked goods, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Romanian, Western, Raw, Buffet, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

• Cash only

First Review by Loli
Chris Phillips Vegan
Chris Phillips Vegan

What a wonderful place to eat

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

All Vegan in Constanta, Romania. The foot was great, and interesting, we found nice variety, and the staff were lovely, helpful and were able to converse in English. As with most Vegetarian cafes/restaurants in Romania they concentrate on RAW fresh local foods, but there was some cooked food as well. We ate there 5 times in all. It would have been 7, but they close on Saturdays. Highly recommended.

Pros: Great fresh food, Friendly people, Near to many tourist places
natupe
natupe

Excellent place!

5 Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

This is the kind of places veggie people dream to find in every city. Home-made vegan recipes, original and well prepared, with good value. Either for take away or eating there, the place is in front of the sea, it's nice, clean and cozy.
I've just moved here and I know I'll come back many many times. Thanks!

Pros: Good food, Home made, Good value
Cons: Not a huge choice but big enough
lavydc
lavydc

It's worth visiting

5 Posted on 04 / 19 / 2013

Great food, great service and great athmosphere. Very fresh and tasty food, at a low price. The staff is very nice and the green painting in the restaurant is calming, relaxing. I highly recommend it. You can also order food for home or take away. They post the menu on facebook every day, so you know what to choose when you get there. I am an usual of the place, so they gave me a 7%discount card that can be used at every meal. I always go to eat there at lunch, when I have a break.

Pros: Great Food, Low Prices, Friendly Staff
ChristianaHasldorf
ChristianaHasldorf

for vegans!

5 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2012

Most dishes are vegan, in fact, they were all vegan - I went there for 3 days. It is very cheap and so delicious, an entire menue for just 5 EUR. The staff extremely friendly. If you want soup you have to ask for it and they will tell you what they offer on that day. They close earlier, on Friday already at 1800 hrs, on Saturday it is closed.

Pros: excellent food, healthy, friendly staff
Loli
Loli

Vegetarian and vegan!

5 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2012

I think this is the only vegetarian restaurant of Constanza. The rest are veg friendly; but this one has many different vegan dishes.
I went with two no-veg friends and they also enjoyed the mail. It was healthy, tasty, and no expensive. They loved a pepper cream (pate vegetal cu ardei) and the chips with sauce. I recomend the chiftele vegetal (sorry for the spelling).
The dessert had honey and that day they didn't have a vegan one. But they change the menu, so ask!
An advise for all Romania. Being vegan they don't understand; but you can say: "Eu mananc de post" (fara ou, fara branza, fara lapte, fara unt) and everybody will understand. So Romania is a paradise for vegetarians and vegans.

Pros: Vegan, Healthy, Tasty
Cons: Not a big menu
  • Loli Loli

I forgot to say that It's better to call for checking the timetable or going befores 17:30. Because I think that they close for dinner.
    So, go to have lunch.....just in case!

Dear Owner and Manager of Casa Vegetariana: