Casa Station Vegetarian...

Chinese Vegetarian Buffet restaurant featuring egg-free dishes. Look for the menu of dishes written on a set of hanging boards on the rear left wall. Located opposite the Star City hotel. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet, Malay
6 Jalan Tengah (Jalan Putra)
Alor Setar, Malaysia 05100

kasia
kasia

great food and people

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

I didn't try the buffet but it looked good with vegetable and fake meat things. We had freshly cooked fried rice and ginger spiced "fish" and stir fry mushrooms which was all superb. Cheap as well: we paid 23RM which is about £4.50 for two dishes and ice tea. The English speaking waitress was an absolute star -rather than to accept the tip she gave it to charity!
Even other customers were extremely friendly.
The only issue I had was the general look of the place - scratched walls and the toilet.... one of the worst I've seen!
I'd love to go back there but the place should be redecorated.

Pros: food- quality and choice, staff, location - close to the tower
Cons: toilet, general look, dubious cleanliness

Dear Owner and Manager of Casa Station Vegetarian Restaurant: