Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian options clearly marked on the menu, with some vegan options. Owners helpful and accommodating; one speaks English. The decor and music creates a comfy atmosphere. closed Sun-Mon. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Non-veg
Calle Barrio Nuevo, 6
Caceres, Spain 10003
927-24-32-60

Tue-Sat 12:00pm-4:00pm, 8:00pm-11:30pm

First Review by Michael Formoy
Schmunkulus
Schmunkulus

Cosy, tasty, worth a visit

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

A bit late, because my visit was in January due to a trip to Cáceres, but okay:
The location is pretty cosy, dimmed colors a little wood burning oven, maybe not enough space.
The staff was very friendly and helpful with showing and recommending me the vegan options. I took some Hummus, an onion soup (which was far more than I expected), and a main dish, which I do not remember anymore… Anyways, it was very tasty, satiating and well done.
I'm quite often in Spain recently and if my ways lead me again to Cáceres I definitely will return here!

Pros: Friendly staff, well prepared food
Cons: A bit less space
Dirk
Dirk

Cosy restaurant which serves really good food

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

The restaurant is close to the Plaza Mayor in a parallel street. If you walk by it you don't expect a cosy restaurant inside. You can sit inside or outside in an idyllic garden with a nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly. The restaurant offers many vegetarian and tasty dishes that are partly local Spanish and partly Israeli. Great deserts as well! Deserves 5 cows but it's not possible to give 5 cows to a non veggy restaurant.

Michael Formoy
Michael Formoy

Great for veggies

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

Funky colouful restaurant just off the main square with great food and fantastic staff. Spain doesn't really get veggies, but this place offered atleast 8 main courses, thats apart from starters and salads. The rest of the menu still looked as though it would cater well for non veggies. Staff were great and the manageress was lovely, really made an effort and we felt very welcome. We only stayed 4 nights (Womad Festival) and went back for a 2nd time to try out diff options. You need to go if only to taste (and take a pic) of the gin & tonic sorbet.

Dear Owner and Manager of Casa Mijhaeli: