The fruit gelatis I've tasted have been pretty amazing. Unfortunately, the soy-based flavours aren't quite as good. It's great to be able to have creamy flavours, and they beat any other soy ice-cream I've tried; however, they seem to have a bit of an after-taste or an edge to them. Looking on the website, their soy flavours are also sucrose free, so I suspect it might be the artificial (or natural but not sugar) sweetener.
Here is an assessment of the flavours I've tried so far (you can tell I'm a fan):
Dairy free fruit
* Mango: Incredible
* Watermelon: Great
* Boysenberry: Flavour is delicious, but I'm not a fan of the texture - the seeds weren't strained out
* Jasmine: interesting, though personally, just a taste was enough for me, it's super strong
* Amarena (sour cherry): disappointing - it tasted a bit like cough medicine
* Passionfruit - Excellent
* Strawberry - Oh so good, this not your nasty pink ice-cream
* Pinaepple - Deliciously refreshing
* Baccio - tastes almost like nutella
* Chocolate - rich and delicious, and to my surprise better than the baccio
* Hazlenut - good, but for due to the lack of chocolate, unsurprisingly not as good as the baccio
* Pistacio - Pieces of pistacio in it, and really quite nice, but not as good, IMO, as the other flavours on offer.
Overall, I highly recommend it, whether just for ice-cream, or if you want dessert after having dinner with omnis on Lygon St somewhere that doesn't do vegan sweets.
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 23, 2015
Cons: Not every flavour is vegan, Soy flavours use non-sugar sweetener