Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu with around 10 options. Previously named Bodecos, same owners/menu. Ask about vegan choice, one of the dishes on the menu, the Ethiopian stew, needed to be ordered a day in advance. About 4 vegan dishes on the menu including a couscous dish, burger, veg vindaloo and the stew. About 6 more veg dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Spanish, Non-veg
Calle Teide (near the old harbour in Puerto del Carmen on Calle)
Lanzarote, Canary Islands
0034-928511463
  • Reservations required

First Review by pez
Jeremywhite
Jeremywhite

Great venue, great food

4 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

My partner and I ate here twice on our recent holiday. Both meals were excellent - tasty well cooked food. Good range of veggie and vegan dishes, some gluten free. Highly recommended.

Pros: Excrllent
Heatherjayne
Heatherjayne

Fantastic food

4 Posted on 04 / 09 / 2012

Tried a few of the places in Lanzarote mentioned on here but this was by far the best. About 15 different options, with some great flavours and large portion sizes. One of the best places I've ever been for vegetarain food!

Pros: Selection, Portion size, Quality
SannaS
SannaS

Nice restautant, beautifull view, very good food

4 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

We went to celebrate our last night in Puerto del Carmen to Bodeco's (Bozenas, - I'm not sure witch one is the official name). They have a good vegetarian & vegan menu (with clearly marked Vegan options). My husband is vegan, we had 3 vegan dishes and 1 vegetarian (2 adults, 2 kids). Food was very good - not just "food without meat" but real vegetarian food. Fresh vegetables and new tastes.
Place was nice and we had a table on second floor with a view over the Puerto. Good service.

Prices were slightly more expensive than in other restaurants (about 11-13 euros) but I think it was worth it.

Pros: Excellent food, Clearly marked vegan options, Friendly staff
Cons: -, -, -
arherron
arherron

A nice surprise

4 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2011

This cute place has a whole page of veggie and vegan options in the menu. Vegan items are clearly marked and do not appear to need prior ordering as was previously the case. Excellent food, nice atmosphere, house wine could be better, and all served with a smile. When Blooming Cactus is closed, or you fancy a chance, highly recommended.

Pros: vegan choices, nice atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: house wine not to my taste
pez
pez

nice food

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2010

I visited Lanzarote christmas 2009. There were about 10 different vegetrian dishes on the menu and 4 of these were suitable for vegans, however some dishes you had to pre order the day before and for that reason I only had the vegan curry. 5 times during my 2 week visit. very nice. The staff were friendly and the owner went out of her way to make us feel welcome. The meals arent cheap, approximately 10 euros a meal but the food is good and you get quite a lot for your money plus a complementary drink at the end of the meal.

Dear Owner and Manager of Casa Bozena: