Cardamomo Vegetariano

Vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. See website for updated hours. A 10-minute walk from the center of Burgos, by the Treasury building, street Vitoria. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine

Peasofmind
Peasofmind

Best Veggie Meal ever!

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2016

I am not exaggerating! It was the most delicious vegan meal I have had in Spain as of yet (and I have lived here over a year!!) if you are a veggie or vegan in Spain and near this area, you cannot miss it! Delicate menu, numerous choices, wonderful service (like beyond lovely staff!!) and lovely atmosphere, you just cannot go wrong! 5* for me and my non veggie friends (they loved it!!)

Pros: Staff are lovely , Food is magnificent , Value for money
Macpulsar
Macpulsar

The Best Vegetarian Restaurant In Burgos.

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

Without any doubt have some recipes delicious. I am a customer for many years and every time I go I am amazed with some new recipes. The owners are very nice and you can tell they love their job, keeping a friendly. The ingredients are all top quality and Bio course. If you pass by Burgos that passes worth the visit certainly not leave you indifferent.

Pros: Excellent Food & Friendly Staff, Oasis of Peace, Very Good Selection Music

Dear Owner and Manager of Cardamomo Vegetariano: