Organic handmade ice cream parlour that also offers vegan sorbets and several soya ice cream flavors. The wafers are vegan. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
Sternanis
Sternanis

Great Ice Cream. Lots of variety and delicious!

5 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

Lots of interesting options. Rice milk base. E.g. Dark chocolate, Black sesame. Also has sorbets with combination of various fruits. I want to try the all!!

Dark chocolate flavor was good but I think I liked the chocolate mint sorbet at Mos Eisely more. Much richer!

Pros: Variety of favors, Delicious, Rice milk options
Cons: a little more expensive (1.2EUR)
J-Veg
J-Veg

Great vegan ice cream!

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

I finally got a chance to check out this place and after hearing a lot of hype, I have to say I wasn't disappointed! The ice cream was fantastic and came in exciting, creative flavours.

I went for peanut butter and cranberry along with a scoop of chocolate and it was absolutely delicious.

The only negative for this place is that there is very little room to sit down and enjoy your ice cream. You'd be lucky to get one of the few seats and we ended up eating it on the go.

Pros: Delicious, Lots of choice
Cons: Not many places to sit and enjoy
hxcla_ta_life
hxcla_ta_life

WOOOOOOoooooooWWWWWW

5 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2011

Soooo great to be able to grab an icecream as anyone by a sunny day in Berlin .
This place is perfect for any vegan one who wants to have some icecream which not only a sorbet but something more exotic as a chocolat and haselnuss , topping and cream icecream :)))

To take away during a walk in the disctrict or to sit during a warm summer night , I love it !

Pros: many choices, bio, delicious

wildfang
wildfang

Best vegan ice cream in Berlin

5 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2011

I don't know why I didn't come across this place earlier. They have very friendly people working there (I think it's a family business) giving competent answers.
The wafers are vegan and - best of it all - there are plenty of vegan flavours to choose from and they are absolutely delicious! When I was there the other day, apart from the fruit sorbets there were the following vegan options: chocolate sorbet, choclate chip and nuts soya ice cream, soya yoghurt with roasted peanuts.
Everything they offer is organic and homemade. And a Euro for one scoop is affordable too.
This is the place to go for having a really good time in Berlin :)

Pros: homemade ice cream, lots of vegan options, friendly staff
Cons: no toilets, tiny seating area
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Great vegan ice cream in Freidrichshain!

5 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2010

I accidentally stumbled upon this place while walking around in Berlin. The sign outside said Bio Eis Vegan and Organic Eis, so naturally I stepped in. There were lots of vegan flavors to choose from and everything else was vegan. The vegan ice cream was VERY good and I highly recommend it! And did I mention that a decent sized scoop only costs 1 Euro?!? Check it out! :) 5 cows for awesome vegan ice cream.

Dear Owner and Manager of Caramello Eisdiele: