Serves meat, veg options available. The restaurant is in the center off Porto, near the House of Music. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Macrobiotic, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
Rua Na Senhora de Fatima 465
Porto, Portugal 4050-428

Mon-Fri 12:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:30pm

First Review by GizelaRego

A bit fancy

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

I went there twice, altough I tought it was a vegetarian restaurant in it's whole.
It's not very cheap, it's not the most expensive.
The food i've eaten was quite good, so it's not that bad of a restaurant.
The exterior has a nice garden, the interior is a bit fancy, the wc are quite modern.

It's a mix of feelings but it's not a bad restaurant, altough, it could improve and start being vegetarian only with better prices, for sure it would have a lot more costumers ('cause i've never seen many people eating there).

I prefer lower priced places if I eat out and I have to pay for it.

Pros: Location, Outside garden
Cons: A bit fancy, Price

not my thing

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2013

well i been to this place once and didnt find anything special about it! and is not only vegetarian/vegan!! so dont be fooled. also tries to push it a bit far with fancy decoration and its expensive looks.. its a shame as for its location etc could be a really nice place! also its not cheap so be aware of the description saying "inexpensive". its not! good thing about it is the outside space.. nice garden and relaxed area!
i do not recommend. much nicer and better places in porto!!

Pros: outside garden in the back, location
Cons: NOT ONLY VEG!!!!!, expensive, fancy look

Not veggie, so not for me

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

I went there to a celebrate some anniversary . I though it was a veg place, but i saw fish and meat there, i think. The place was quit nice, expecially outside :)

Pros: Place
Cons: Non veg, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Capa Verde: