Serves meat, veg options available. Regular menu is meat-based but has a separate vegetarian menu with a few vegan items, and much of it can be made vegan by omitting dairy, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by kindlizard
RedmondVeg
RedmondVeg

Offended that this place is listed.

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2015

This place was vegetarian friendly a few years back. HOWEVER, I went in a few months ago and the waitress rudely stated that they really didn't have ANYTHING for vegans. She was firm on that. I didn't try to talk her into a green salad with oil and vinegar but just left. I left. This is one of the least vegan friendly and generally unfriendly places that I have been in years. I don't know whether they have change owners or managers but this is clearly no place thqat vegans are welcome! This restaurant should be removed as there are no vegan options and much fewer vegetarian options than almost any other restaurant in Redmond. And it's become quite unfriendly for pet owners. Most places here allow small dogs in outside fenced areas but not these folks! Starbucks, Whole Foods, and many other places around here allow dogs in their outside area. Please consider taking your dollars to one of the many other options in the area where you and you dietary choices are welcome. I've already warned my friends about this place and will continue to do so. This and Pomegranate are the only two places in Redmond where I've been treated rudely when I asked if they had anything vegan and I've lived here for 30 years.

Pros: None
Cons: Vegan hostile, Anti-veg staff
kindlizard
kindlizard

surprised its listed

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

When I park at pharmaca the entire parking lot smells like meat from this place. they must have one heckuva guac for you to be desperate enough to list it here.

Cons: steakhouse

Dear Owner and Manager of Canyons: