They have vegan cheese but they put cheese in the crust?? What gives?
The staff was very friendly and walked us through the menu and answered all out questions. Pizza was VERY delicious! Even our picky eaters loved it!Pros: price, friendly, taste
Yeah, it is the best pizza in town. Vegan cheese available, but they also have no problem with going 1/2 cheese or no cheese at all. Big, fresh toppings with great veggie options you can't find everywhere (roasted potatoes, green olives). Legit NYC style crust, which is very hard to find.
I love you Cameli's.
Also, great spot to eat-in and/or get a drink at the bar.Pros: Pizza is life
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cameli's Gourmet Pizza Joint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1194 times since Jan 2013.