Vegetarian grocery and mostly organic store, same owner as Sage's Cafe and Vertical Diner. Offers a large selection of bulk staples including rice, grains, beans, nuts, seeds, olive and canola oils, maple syrup, agave, honey and others. Also carries frozen food and fresh produce. Takes custom orders. more-less

First Review by bhami
Navegante
Navegante

Great for bulk staples!

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

I stopped by today to check out Cali's Natural Foods. The man at the counter was friendly and helpful. The store is small, but they had quite a few different grains, rice, pasta, etc. in bulk and the prices were extremely reasonable. I also noticed some soy ice cream, vegan burgers and seitan in the freezer section. I'll definitely be stopping here again to stock up when I need to. I wish they were open more days of the week and other hours though.

Updated from previous review on Friday March 21, 2014

They have AMAZING 'Parmesan Cheese' here. Vegan, and my kids love it! I was also happy to find jackfruit here. The owners of this place are awesome too.

Pros: Lots of bulk foods, Cheap prices
Cons: Days/Hours very limited.
bhami
bhami

The go-to store for local, organic, raw food

5 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2012

As of 2012.04.28, according to their website their hours are
Sun 12p-5p . Mon 12p-5p. Fri 12p-5p . Sat 10a-7p.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cali's Natural Foods: