Serves meat, veg options available. Casual atmosphere, fresh salsa bar. Offers tofu and grilled veggies in a burrito, taco, or rice bowl. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Mexican, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SilverCrescent
TaraVeggieHead
TaraVeggieHead

Best Tofu!

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

I am truly addicted to this place. The tofu is amazing . I always add it to anything I get here.

Pros: Great salsa, Brown rice as a choice, Great guacamole
beatnik
beatnik

Best Vegan Burritos in the Area

3 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2013

Good solid vegetarian/vegan California style burritos. Tofu, seitan and grilled vegetables are among the options that can be chosen. As several reviewers have already noted, the fresh salsas (mild, hot, and some variety of fruit) are delicious. The restaurant is located near a couple of colleges, so the California beach motif and the atmosphere reflects such. You order at the counter and can either choose from the given choices or customize.

Pros: Fresh salsa, Variety of choices, Good value
Cons: Not dedicated vegan restaurant, At times busy with limited seating
PennsyltuckyVeggie
PennsyltuckyVeggie

Fast & Fresh

3 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2011

With names like The Nepenthe, The Humboldt and The Cambria, I have enjoyed Cali Burrito's specialty burritos a few times. I have been with my sister and mom and hubby a half a dozen times. Sometimes we have had agonizingly long waits and other times we have been the only folks in the place.

The food is consistent and the most outstanding feature it the fresh salsa bar - very nice.

I like Cali Burrito but think I will check out some different places next time I am in the area.

Pros: large portions, salsa bar
Cons: uncomfortable seating

happyvegans
happyvegans

Yummy breakfast burrito!

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2011

Every time I've eating there I have gotten the 'breakfast' burrito with tofu and potatoes. It is delish. They have a very good fresh salsa bar, where you can procure little cups of many kinds of salsa. I believe that they had several vegan options.

Pros: cheap, fast, tasty
Cons: they sell meat
j8i8l8l
j8i8l8l

BEST BURRITOS

4 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2008

They are very veg and vegan friendly here and will always make to order exactly as you desire. The falafel burrito is especially GREAT. Cool to chill out at and even BYOB!

Pros: Friendly, Delicious, Atmosphere
SilverCrescent
SilverCrescent

Great place

4 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2008

The food here is great. You can choose exactly goes on your food, and they have a guide to let you know what is vegetarian. They have what appears to be homemade tortilla chips that come with your meal, and the portions are decent. The spicy salsa is amazing on a tofu burrito. They also have vegetables that you can put on, and rice, as well as two types of beans.

Pros: Friendly, Fast, Delicious
Cons: Busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Cali Burrito: