Health food and tea store downstairs, tearoom upstairs. Sells vegan and macrobiotic food, loose leave teas, spices and herbs, natural cosmetics, teapots. Soya or rice milk is available in the tearoom and usually one kind of vegan raw cake. more-less
Glavni trg 17
Novo Mesto, Slovenia
+386-73370160

Store Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-1pm. Tea room Mon-Thur 7am-10pm, Fri 7am-12am, Sat 9am-12am, Sun 9am-10pm.

First Review by rhelune
rhelune
rhelune

My favourite stop-over

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

This is my favourite stop-over between Zagreb and Ljubljana. I usually come late when the health food store is already closed, so I have a tea with rice or soya milk and a raw vegan cake in the tea room. I usually find raw cakes too dense, but their raw cakes are the right texture and very tasty. I love the atmosphere in the tea room, the decorations (colourful sofas, a Solar system mobile, a vintage sewing machine) and especially the one-table private balcony overlooking the river Krka.

The health food store sells over 100 kinds of tea (some very high grade), vegan chocolates and very lovely teapots.

Pros: high quality teas with rice or soya milk, tasty raw vegan cakes, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: the store closes too early

Dear Owner and Manager of Cajarna Stari Most: