Serves meat, veg options available. Offers several veg items made with veggies and tofu or seitan. Current location is in a historic building at 23 n union street; previously at 18 S Main St. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

Ponygirl
Ponygirl

good food

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2013

The vegan philly cheesesteak was so good. It took a long time for them to bring me my check, but I would definitely go back there again. They also can make a vegan pizza, and have a lot of toppings to pick from.

Sbee
Sbee

Service was terrible

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2013

My boyfriend and I went here twice before it moved...both times we loved our meals.. Also I should add that both meals were at different locations .. They must have moved twice before their new location.. The third time we were excited to see cafe galleria's brand new location had opened and decided to have lunch there.. My boyfriend insists he will never go back. We walked in and waited for the servers conversations to end before even being acknowledged.. Our meal was okay.. But the waitress we had was awful. My boyfriend wanted ketchup and waited so long for the waitress to come back( side note: we were the only customers) that he eventually just walked back and grabbed it himself.. Our waitress checked in one time with us and actually yelled from inside the restaurant to where we were seated on the porch to say " is everything okay?" It was weird., I miss the old restaurant..

jellybean
jellybean

Really enjoyed our dinner

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2013

Five of us went for dinner - they have quite a few vegan entrees now as well as vegan appetizers. We got different entrees and a couple appetizers to share. Even one of their specials was vegan, corn crusted tofu. Food was all delicious, good sized portions, reasonably priced. We were there on a Monday and lucky to get a table for 5, even on a Monday. It is a small place. Owner seemed to know a lot of people. Very nice people. They had one vegan dessert.
Even though they do serve meat, I didn't notice a meat smell at all and there was a great selection of vegan dishes. We'll be going back!
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 07, 2011
Most recent visit was May 2013. They are in their new location. Former parish house in downtown Lambertville. They have dining inside or out so more room, but still busy. Several vegan options including their specials. Everything is made to order. I split a salad that included cheese with a non-vegan so we order the cheese on the side. The server brought me non-dairy cheese for my salad. They also gave us olive oil for our bread instead of butter.
They had one vegan dessert but I was too full from dinner to try it.
Excellent food, excellent service - parking is metered or if you don't mind walking a block or two you can find free parking. There are free fireworks on the Delaware River between New Hope and Lambertville every Friday night in the summer. A great evening.

Pros: variety of dishes, friendly staff, food is all made to order
Cons: not pure vegan

Rurob
Rurob

Small place - tasteful food

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2010

Small place but the food was very tasteful. Portion was not very large considering price. After eating there, I decided it wasn't worth the drive for food. Will keep going to Blue Sage where I don't feel cramped and the food portion is larger.

Pros: healthy cuisie, friendly staff
Cons: expensive, small portions
kindlizard
kindlizard

i ate here

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2008

When I was here there was only one vegan item. Looking at the online menu, I think I was being picky about the grill sharing with meat and something otherwise vegan had something in it that was not, like they could not verify the breads at the time. I DO recall very vividly not enjoying my meal, both b/c of the entree itself and b/c the place and the table next to me had a very strong meat aroma.

This area is hard to get food; it used to be easier across the river, but it isn't easy anymore. If passing through, perhaps I would try it again, but NOT get the stir fry. Though I would not eat a panini since, though the ingredients are possibly vegan, they are cooked w the meat ones. I don't know, if passing through bring a lunch; or give it a shot, but w low expectations. Maybe just get the hummus, its safe.

My partner did like her burrito. We did have an enjoyable hummus appetizer, which I would have been better suited to have ordered as an entree as well.

Pros: clean bathroom, indoor/outdoor, hummus
Cons: Meat based , only one vegan item when i was there, smelled meaty

Dear Owner and Manager of Caffe Galleria: