Serving vegetarian food and drinks. Offers meat substitutes like burgers and patties are house-made and veg. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Western, Juice bar, Asian
Mezzanine Level, 848 Banawe St (Linaw St corner)
Metro Manila, Philippines 1114
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by Songra

My all time favorite vegan cafe!

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

I visit the cafe almost once every week, I loved everything here from the food, ambiance, service and location.

I'm a vegan for more than a year, I have started a "vegan food journey" scouting vegan restaurants in the metro and sharing them in my blog, if you've got time, you can check out more reviews and photos here, I am currently reviewing Caffe Dolce as my 8th journal :)

Special dining!

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant. Went back many times already. Menu consists of different cuisines - Italian, Chinese, Japanese. It's like you can have the world's cuisine. All of them yummy! Be sure to ask the waitress if there are any new dishes, they are constantly adding things to their menu. Cozy ambiance. Price range is affordable and justifiable. Courteous staff.

Pros: Cozy Ambiance, Yummy food, Good pricing

Dear Owner and Manager of Caffe Dolce: