Serves meat, veg options available. Open April to October only. Turkish cuisine in a modern dining atmosphere with bar and rooftop dining. Price: Moderate more-less
Turkish, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

carrotking
carrotking

Wellcome to Vegetarian Heaven

4 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

I am Owner of Cafe Zula Terrace Restaurant. Our Menu is really heaven for Vegetarians. %40 percent of menu is vegetarian and some for Vegans. Starters and main course prices are between 5 Euro and 10 Euro. Very reasonable prices. Next season coming more new dishes for Vegans. you are all wellcome to Cafe Zula

Pros: Tasty food, Nice ambience, Excellent val
Cons: Zula means, A Place difficult to find
Yogamad1
Yogamad1

Try the homemade lemonade

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

I agree with the other reviewers, this is a great option for veggies in Kalkan. A good selection of very tasty vegetarian dishes. The owner is passionate about the food and told us all about how their homemade lemonade was prepared - it takes a lot of time and trouble and you can taste the love that goes into it! I'm pretty sure they'd adapt things for vegans, particularly if you gave them a bit of notice.

sandra o
sandra o

Cafe Zula - Great place

4 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2013

Great veggie food served and a great place to chill and watch the world go by on the street.I love doing that here.

Pros: food, service, calm and relaxed - great people watching
Veggie burger
Veggie burger

Fabulous food, great atmosphere & view to die for

4 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

I have been coming to Kalkan for many years and a few years ago I discovered the delights of Cafe Zula. Like many restaurants in Kalkan's Old Town it has a roof terrace with spectacular sea and mountain views.But Cafe Zula also has a lovely, comfy seating area downstairs in a quaint cobbled street that epitomizes Kalkan, where you can eat or just have a drink and watch the world go by.
Zula's menu is a mixture of Turkish and continental dishes, but what I really like about their menu is the fact that it doesn't make me (a vegetarian) feel like a second class citizen! There is a great amount of choice and I can thoroughly recommend the courgette crock and the lentil lasagne. The veggie noodles are also great.

Pros: Great food, Nice ambience, Excellent value
Cons: Not on the main street, Can be difficult to find

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Zula: