Cafe Yumm - Broadway

Serves meat, veg options available. Chain restaurant with locations in Oregon. Offers sandwiches, salads, wraps, and breakfast items including a vegan huevos rancheros. Their signature dish is the Yumm Bowl with choice of organic brown rice or jasmine rice, and black or red beans, topped with sauce, mild red salsa, black olives, tomatoes, sliced avocado, cilantro, and dairy. Ask them to make your bowl vegan, and they'll substitute cheese and sour cream for extra avocado or cabbage and carrots. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out, Non-veg

xrodolfox
xrodolfox

consistent and delicious

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

I was confident I'd find Cafe Yumm completely boring, but after a dozen visits, this place has become a family staple.
The food is consistently good. It is cheap. And the variety is novel.
Well done!

PommeDeTerre
PommeDeTerre

A+

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2011

This place has the best atmosphere of all the Cafe Yumm! locations. Great for dining in or out. Menu includes rice and bean bowls, wraps, sandwiches, soups, veggie burgers and cookies. Great vegan options, you even get extra ingredients to replace the removed non-vegan ones.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fresh food
kindlizard
kindlizard

Over it; staff talked about snot in food

1 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2010

This location used to be my go-to location when going to a Yumm! I think I am over it for good. When eating there close to closing one night, the staff was talking w someone who had a takeout order, later found out she was a co-worker who was off. They were discussing all too loud the disgusting, vile and illegal manners of retribution they have used in the past when customers piss them off. I had sent back my bowl bc they messed it up (not too uncommon there). I had to yell over that we were eating food and didn't want to hear about them putting spit or snot in people's food. I'd talked to the GM of all the Yumm!s, Dave, before about issues at the Willamette location, about them not wanting to remake a vegan order and merely wiping out the cheese and sour cream w remnants still there.

Luckily it is very easy to make rice and beans at home and I don't have to go to a Yumm! ever again.

Pros: creative sauce
Cons: shady practices by staff, not the first time, No Mas

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Yumm - Broadway: