Serves meat, veg options available. Chain restaurant with locations in Oregon. Offers sandwiches, salads, wraps, and breakfast items including a vegan huevos rancheros. Their signature dish is the Yumm Bowl with choice of organic brown rice or jasmine rice, and black or red beans, topped with sauce, mild red salsa, black olives, tomatoes, sliced avocado, cilantro, and dairy. Ask them to make your bowl vegan, and they'll substitute cheese and sour cream for extra avocado or cabbage and carrots. Has wi-fi. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Strawberrypickle
laurawrld
laurawrld

nice atmosphere, good food

3 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

I liked the food and it tasted very healthy, which I always like. Surprisingly the friend I went with who is not vegan or a healthy eater liked it too, which surprised me, since I eat like this all the time and thought it tasted healthy. Great choice for a vegans to have a full menu to pick from.

Pros: Healthy choices, Large range of selections, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Might get boring after a few times, a bit like cafeteria ordering
kimhester
kimhester

Nice vegan offerings

3 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

I had one of their Yuum! Bowls today in my first visit to Cafe Yumm!They have an impressive vegan offering on their menu, and the Yumm! Bowl was satisfying.

Pros: Large vegan menu, Friendly staff
GreggDePorter
GreggDePorter

Cafe Yumm

1 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

I actually didn't like this at all. The soy beans were NOT my cup of tea, everything that we tried, was yucky!!

Pros: Close to home
Cons: NOT good tasting

Tserisa
Tserisa

Bowls

4 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2010

I first ate at Cafe Yumm in Eugene, and I was delighted that they opened a location so near me. I really love their classic Yumm Bowl made vegan (extra avocado) and almost always get it. Their vegan Yumm sauce is definitely delicious and full of flavor (and also available in jars at their restaurants and in many health food supermarkets locally). I also really enjoyed their wraps and vegan burger.

At their Eugene location they had Ginger Spice vegan cookies; I was disappointed they didn't offer these at the Beaverton location when I went. The menu in Beaverton in general seemed slightly more limited.

The outdoor seating was very nice, though it's in a new strip mall type area, so the outdoor ambiance isn't the greatest. Has a casual dining/fast food type feel inside.

Pros: Full of Flavor, Quick, Friendly, Helpful Service, Cheap
Strawberrypickle
Strawberrypickle

Underated place, great food, good vegan choices!

4 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2010

We didn't even know this place existed until a few months ago and now we can't stop going. Vegan burgers there are DELICIOUS, I love the fact they serve Veganaise (which I am addicted to), and they have lots of bowls with vegan substitutes/options. Their yumm bowls are amazing and the staff there is friendly. The only cons are that you have to specifically ask for the condiments to be given to you with your meal (it is served dry) which often results in us walking back up to the counter to ask for items for our sandwiches/burger, etc.
LOVE the fact they have liquid aminos that you can help yourself to, I usually drench my yumm bowls in it! I think if more vegans visited this place and gave the owner feedback they would be further inspired to add even more veg selections. :)
BBQ Tempeh and tofu skewers are terrific at $3.00 a piece!

Pros: GREAT BURGERS, Lots of vegan options, Substitutions welcomed
Cons: Have to ask for each condiment with meal
Guest
Guest

The best vegan fast food in the world!

4 Posted on 09 / 26 / 2009

Absolutely awesome food and service - do yourself a favor and go there!

Pros: Best food, Vegan, Organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Yumm - Beaverton: