Vegetarian cafe opened Feb 2013. Offers sandwiches, wraps, sweets and baked goods along with coffee and other beverages. Could ask to make a sandwich or wrap without cheese or mayonaise. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Bakery, Take-out

First Review by breavegan
dwanger
dwanger

Casual Light Dining in Coffee/Smoothie Shop

3 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

The food was fresh, the portions were small but the price was in line with the size. The inside was clean, help friendly. Limited menu and not imaginative. Easy to find, despite other reviews. They have a huge sign. I wanted to upload photos.

Pros: vegetarian
Cons: Limited Menu
vegandiver
vegandiver

Great Food! Comfortable Atmosphere

5 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2013

I am here on a work trip, and cafe V is the only true vegetarian restaurant in town. I'm a vegan, and I found there to be quite a few wonderful options. I had the mango tacos, hummus tacos and a slice of their vegan chocolate cake. everything tasted wonderful and was artfully presented. Staff was friendly and fun. Definitely a place I will go back to the next i'm back this way.

Pros: Great taste, Friendly Staff, Free Wifi
Cons: building is not well marked
breavegan
breavegan

Very good

4 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

Although there were only two vegan options when I went, what I had was still very good. One of them was an appetizer which was hummus with carrots, cucumbers, celery, and broccoli. Their special that day was the vegan tacos which was black beans, pico de gallo, mango salsa and cilantro in a corn tortilla. Apparently the chips are not vegan too, but luckily they said they were going to add more vegan options in the future like vegan pizza. The waiter was also very friendly and explained what was vegan and what wasn't.

Pros: Staff friendly and accommodating, Good prices, Good quality and tasty food
Cons: Not a lot of vegan options, Hard to find- no sign in front, just address

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe V: