Wow, absolutely everything about this place convinced me to come back again. First, the pub-like cozy atmosphere and interior, then the friendly waiter, the selection of books and last but not least the amazing food. Four or five dishes were vegan out of which we tried two but I only remember the palak paneer now. The "cheese" in it tasted so much like the real Indian cheese I thought it wasn't vegan at first. The prices were absolutely fine with around 6€ per dish. Totally recommended!
Tschüsch has about 5-6 dishes which can be prepared vegetarian or vegan. They are all very tasty. The waiters are of many nationalities (including German) and are all very friendly. The cook is, as it should be, from India.
As a bonus, Tschüsch hosts art and is a place for left-wing political statements and LGBT rights.Pros: Delicious dishes, Low prices
Cons: Small menu, Closed on Monday
Strolling through Neukölln, I found this Cafe. The perfect place for a break, tasty indian traditional dishes and the best Mango Lassi in twon. Just nice to sit and read a book.Pros: Athmosphere, Relaxed, Lassie
Cons: No alcohol
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cafe Tschuesch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1318 times since Jan 2013.