Cafe Trang

Serves meat, veg options available. Asian food restaurant in a central location with upscale atmosphere. Several vegetable/vegetarian dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Thai, Asian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
307 W 200 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
801-539-1638

Open Mon-Thur 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10pm, Sun 12-9:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by foti2472
MariaDiPisaBrady
MariaDiPisaBrady

Vegan options in Downtown SLC

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

Easy walk from my layover Marriott Hotel in downtown SLC. I went early, approx 5ish, as I was on my own and didn't want to be out after dark. As it was early there was only one other table occupied. Nice decor, kitzie Asian, but it worked for me. I liked the layout of the menu as it specified which dishes could be made with the tofu option, even listing vegan options as well. My entree portion served with a side of jasmine rice was more than enough, as I couldn't finish it all. The staff was very gracious. I tried the Thai ice tea, without cream, which I didn't like. Found it too sweet. Will definitely be back here again.

Pros: Vegan choices, Excellent food, Friendly servers
Cons: No raspberry iced tea
foti2472
foti2472

Hands down..the best overall!

4 Posted on 11 / 07 / 2009

I have precious memories of Cafe Trang from years past, however, this restaurant has earned its right in the 21st century. The decor is comfotable, classy, and clean. Hands down, the finest quality food with reasonable price. The front of the house staff (Anna) exceptional; William (not sure that's his name) may have been new. He was not too familiar with the menu, however Anna stepped in, guided our dining journey, and made our experience unforgettable!Try the Nutty Spring Roll (not sure that is the name of the roll but it is the one with the macadamia nuts and avocado)! We are Vegan and it is diificult finding restaurants that cater to our needs. CAfe Trang exceeded our expectations and everything about our experience was perfect.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe Trang: