Serves meat, veg options available. Casual Vietnamese food restaurant where you order at the counter. Offers some veggie Vietnamese food. Vegan including a coconut curry, a vegan pho (noodle soup), and vegan rolls. Lunch prices are cheaper. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Vietnamese, Take-out, Non-veg
2108 Pease St
Houston, Texas 77003
713-225-4766

Open Mon-Wed 11am-3pm, Thur-Fri 11am-3pm, 6-9pm, Sat 11am-2pm.

First Review by windysgarden
ochokitty
ochokitty

good

4 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2013

Vegan pho & banh mi, some other vegan dishes like curry & spicy tofu with noodles or rice. Good service.

Pros: vegan menu, good service
Lesleylovesshoes!
Lesleylovesshoes!

Overcooked frozen vegetables

2 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

On our summer pilgrimage to try many vegan/vegetarian restaurants, we tried this one as well. Of all they places we have eaten since being vegan, this was the least liked. We ordered the vegetable pho soup and lemongrass tofu with rice. The vegetable pho have overcooked frozen veggies in it and was super bland. The lemongrass tofu lacked flavor and the rice was like minute rice, not Asian rice. Sorry guys, we will not return.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: overcooked frozen vegetables, bland food
Marmot
Marmot

Tasty!

4 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2013

I brought several people here, and all of us enjoyed what we got (vegetarian and meat). The lemongrass tofu vermicelli bowl was very fresh tasting, yummy, and under $6! The food was fast, and the wait staff was very friendly. We'll definitely go back.

windysgarden
windysgarden

Delicious vegan

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I had the pleasure of dining at Cafe TH recently. I'd heard they had Vegan Pho (Vietnamese soup) as well as Vegan Curry. Once there, I saw their daily special of tofu marinated with tomatoes and onions in a garlic sauce. I couldn't contain myself and ordered it. It was absolutely delicious. Very delicate flavors and nuances. I also had the vegan spring rolls which were again quite delicious. The owner is very friendly and in tune with vegans. I'd recommend without reservation.

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Friendly
Cons: Parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe TH: