Serves meat, veg options available. Casual Vietnamese food restaurant where you order at the counter. Offers some veggie Vietnamese food. Vegan including a coconut curry, a vegan pho (noodle soup), and vegan rolls. Lunch prices are cheaper. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Vietnamese, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Fri 6:00pm-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-2:00pm

First Review by windysgarden
Squibby
Squibby

One of my go-to lunch places

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

I go here sometimes for lunch since I work downtown. The vegan choices are limited but the flavors are tasty and the seasonings work well together so I really don't mind the small selection. Tends to be light, rather than heavy, food. Prices are very reasonable, even after a slight recent increase. Portions are not large but I ate here once with a couple folks from work and the low prices made them think they had to order three items each, resulting in two very stuffed people. The fellow running things when I'm there is very courteous. Ambiance isn't particularly special, but there are usually local artists' works on the walls. Parking spaces are narrow and hard to get into/out of, so if you have a driving option take the smallest car you can. Overall very nice.

Pros: Flavorful but light food, Good value, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited vegan selection, Parking may be difficult
ochokitty
ochokitty

good

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2013

Vegan pho & banh mi, some other vegan dishes like curry & spicy tofu with noodles or rice. Good service.

Pros: vegan menu, good service
Lesleylovesshoes!
Lesleylovesshoes!

Overcooked frozen vegetables

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

On our summer pilgrimage to try many vegan/vegetarian restaurants, we tried this one as well. Of all they places we have eaten since being vegan, this was the least liked. We ordered the vegetable pho soup and lemongrass tofu with rice. The vegetable pho have overcooked frozen veggies in it and was super bland. The lemongrass tofu lacked flavor and the rice was like minute rice, not Asian rice. Sorry guys, we will not return.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: overcooked frozen vegetables, bland food

Marmot
Marmot

Tasty!

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2013

I brought several people here, and all of us enjoyed what we got (vegetarian and meat). The lemongrass tofu vermicelli bowl was very fresh tasting, yummy, and under $6! The food was fast, and the wait staff was very friendly. We'll definitely go back.

windysgarden
windysgarden

Delicious vegan

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I had the pleasure of dining at Cafe TH recently. I'd heard they had Vegan Pho (Vietnamese soup) as well as Vegan Curry. Once there, I saw their daily special of tofu marinated with tomatoes and onions in a garlic sauce. I couldn't contain myself and ordered it. It was absolutely delicious. Very delicate flavors and nuances. I also had the vegan spring rolls which were again quite delicious. The owner is very friendly and in tune with vegans. I'd recommend without reservation.

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Friendly
Cons: Parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Cafe TH: