CLOSED: Cafe Supernatural

Part of the Sages/Vertical Diner/Cali's company. Offers raw, gluten-free, and seasonal cuisine with full menu available Mon-Sat 12-7pm; all other times there's a small menu. Has fresh pressed juices, latte, raw wrap, Korean-style steamed vegetable plate, smoothies, desserts, and more. Free wi-fi. Zero waste policy and runs on wind power. JAN 2014 reported shut, confirmed by its website. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Take-out, Beer/Wine, Catering

First Review by slcsunrise
Navegante
Navegante

NOW CLOSED - Pretty Good

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2014

This place was a bit hard to find. It is located in trolley square in the west side in a sorry of alley way. The decor was nice. The prices seemed steep so I got a cup of soup. It was delicious but didn't fill me up. I also got a fruit bar, which was good. Service was adequate. If you want a nice place for a date maybe and don't mind paying a bit more for a location in trolley square, this would be a good choice. It was more than I like to pay for a quick lunch though. After submitting my review, I found out that the restaurant is now CLOSED (it was a few weeks ago when I visited). Verified on their website. :-(
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 12, 2014

Pros: Delicious Food, Nice Atmosphere
Cons: Small Menu, Difficult To Find, Price
bspiglejr
bspiglejr

Good Cafe

5 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2012

Great place for a light lunch. Loved both the Machu Picchu and the Wabi Sabi. The chocolate shake was good too.

Pros: Great food, All gluten free, beer and wine
jamber79
jamber79

Good food.

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2012

Service was very friendly and helpful. It's a small place but there are some outdoor tables too. The food was good and i would go back to try more things.

Pros: Service

Kimba B
Kimba B

Our favorite :)

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2012

We try to think up any excuse to go to Salt Lake from Park City to eat at Cafe Supernatural. Juices~ soups~ The Machu Picchu entree is one of my favorite entrees along with the Supernatural Wrap! Thank you for all of your healthy tasty treats!!! ❤

Pros: vegan, some raw, value
slcsunrise
slcsunrise

oh so supernatural

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2012

Supernatural Options!
by slcsunrise (1 review)
Recommended-Machu Picchu-An $8 menu item! - Cafe Supernatural offers exceptional options including fresh pressed juices, delicious menu items, and plenty of dairy alternatives. On a cold day my favorite includes the Machu Picchu with steamed vegetables and roasted chili cashew cream sauce...yum!Most recently I went and enjoyed the raw miso soup with ginger lemonade. The space is relaxing, and my favorite dish is only $8.00! Here you can find all you need to fit your dietary needs. Highly recommended spot it Salt Lake City!

Pros: Great Prices, Relaxing Space, Healthy Cuisine

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Cafe Supernatural: